Director of Product - Payments Risk & Fraud
Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
- You will drive the vision, strategy, and manage a product roadmap for internal teams and end users to enable rapid identification of new issues and secure the platform going forward.
- Use Machine Learning approach to build systems, tools and algorithms that get smarter over time.
- Develop profile scoring tools for individuals and businesses
- Collaboration with Product, Design, Engineering, Data Science, Customer and Risk Operations and Legal teams to optimize processes and workflows
- Collaboration with all product teams to ensure Risk and Fraud Detection awareness and tracking mechanisms are embedded.
- Measure, Analyze, Update, Iterate.
- Understand our compliance framework. Work across teams to extend that framework to drive the business forward.
- 3+ years of product management in the financial transaction space with a primary focus in Risk, Fraud & Money Laundering.
- Experience with fraud mitigation tools
- Experience focused on business risk vectors and business entity validation preferred.
- Experienced in dealing with online fraud including Account Take Over and Identity Theft
- Knowledge of card not present fraud
- Organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- You truly thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate across teams, driving results within world class user experiences
- Strong Jira, Confluence, and ticket writing skills
- Demonstrable SQL and analytical skills
Veem is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.