Demand Generation Manager / Director
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
The Company You’ll Join:
At Truv, our mission is to make verifications easy for everyone. It’s crazy that it can take 5 to 7 days to verify someone’s employment or income. Alternatives are even worse, an API call should not cost $40.
We'll save billions of dollars for companies and billions of hours for people who are still filling out forms and uploading paystubs. Imagine applying for a loan or verifying your job history with a click of a button. That's what Truv aims to achieve.
The Team You’ll Work With:
We're a small but mighty team of engineers, product managers, and business folks who built and launched products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid. We're well funded by US-based top VC funds.
We like to nerd out about using cutting-edge tech and building frictionless user experiences. We love crafting great products and seeing our users delighted by what we build. We especially like disrupting the industries we play in by making a big noise!
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Demand Generation Manager to lead our SaaS marketing efforts here at TRUV. As the Demand Generation Manager, you'll be at the forefront of our growth strategy, responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns that generate demand in the market, drive lead acquisition, and ultimately contribute to our company's success.
Who You Are:
You’re an expert event strategist that is excited about having ownership of engaging senior technical and operational audiences: C-suite, IT and Operations Leaders. The opportunity and challenge of a high-upside, fast-growing b2b SaaS company with the best-in-class product, selling to financial services (fintechs, banks, independent mortgage lenders, credit unions) excites you. Not only can you execute a great event, but you can be a moderator on a panel, or don’t mind rocking a quick elevator pitch at a conference when needed!
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute comprehensive demand generation strategies tailored to mortgage lending and fintech industries, aligning with our target ICP and business goals.
- Collaborate with marketing, Customer, SDR, RevOps, and sales teams to create compelling content and resources, such as blog posts, case studies, webinars, and more, to engage our ICP.
- Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns, including PPC, SEO, email marketing, and social media advertising, to reach industry decision-makers.
- Own our ABM strategy, identify and segment target audiences to personalize and maximize the impact of campaigns.
- Analyze and report on key performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of demand generation efforts and make data-driven improvements. Must be highly organized and experienced at reporting on marketing activities.
- Work closely with the SDR and AE teams to ensure seamless lead handoff and alignment on strategy.
- Write, test, and refine outreach content to our ICP based on segmentation, technologies they use, and values framework.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to enhance our demand generation efforts.
- Stay up-to-date on buyers, competitors, and industry trends to refine targeting and messaging.
- Track and make recommendations for lead generation budget and tools.
- Track quantifiable metrics on campaigns, channels, activities, conversions, MQLs, SQLs, opportunities created, and pipeline generated.
- Foster a positive, high-energy team culture focused on exceeding goals.
- Attend events if and when needed (anticipate less than 10% travel).
- 5+ years of proven successful demand generation and execution, with 3+ years of b2b SaaS marketing, mortgage/lending tech experience a huge plus
- 3+ years of marketing to C-Suite/VP level audiences
- Demonstrated ability to own demand generation strategies with little to no oversight, passionate using data to drive strategy
- Ability to write compelling and engaging website, ad, social media, webinar, and email copy that drives an intended action.
- Experience in vendor negotiation, sponsorship contracts and fulfillment
- Passion for creative, out-of-the box strategies, with examples of previous risks taken that led to positive results
- Excellent communicator
- Passionate about staying ahead of the curve in technology and engagement tactics
- Resilient and collected under pressure, able to easily adapt to challenges in real-time
Interested? Message Richard Grieser (VP of Marketing) on LinkedIn