Sr. Events Marketing Manager
Administration, Marketing & Communications
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
The Company You’ll Join:
At Truv, our mission is to make verifications easy for everyone. It’s crazy that it can take 5 to 7 days to verify someone’s employment or income. Alternatives are even worse, an API call should not cost $40.
We'll save billions of dollars for companies and billions of hours for people who are still filling out forms and uploading paystubs. Imagine applying for a loan or verifying your job history with a click of a button. That's what Truv aims to achieve.
The Team You’ll Work With:
We're a small but mighty team of engineers, product managers, and business folks who built and launched products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid. We're well funded by US-based top VC funds.
We like to nerd out about using cutting-edge tech and building frictionless user experiences. We love crafting great products and seeing our users delighted by what we build. We especially like disrupting the industries we play in by making a big noise!
We Are Looking For a Sr. Event Marketing Manager to lead our event strategy and execution. Anything involving TRUV’s participation in external events (in-person and digital) will be yours to own. We want someone that is excited to put their deep event experience and creativity to work, innovating our speaker participation, event lead generation, and follow-up strategies. You’re excited to put your leadership skills to work on creating and owning engaging events!
Who You Are:
You’re an expert event strategist who is excited about having ownership of engaging senior technical and operational audiences: C-suite, IT, and Operations Leaders. The opportunity and challenge of a high-upside, fast-growing b2b SaaS company with the best-in-class product, selling to financial services (fintechs, banks, independent mortgage lenders, credit unions) excites you. Not only can you execute a great event, but you can be a moderator on a panel, or don’t mind rocking a quick elevator pitch at a conference when needed!
What you’ll do
- Own our events strategy (in-person and digital), suggesting conference and partnership opportunities, both virtual and physical to elevate our brand awareness, prospecting, and customer retention
- Drive all the cross-department collaboration and communication to execute your vision for event participation, ensuring clarity and preparation are a top priority with your stakeholders
- Define success metrics, goals, and its relativity to department and company goals
- Work hand in hand with the VP of Marketing to develop yearly sponsorship and partnership commitments to events, using your expertise to guide suggestions
- Partner closely with our internal speakers who participate in external events, ensuring they’re prepared to execute at their best
- Develop a regular cadence to collaborate with Product Marketing, ensuring external messaging and initiatives are consistent with entire company goals, capitalizing on the highest converting assets to engage at events
- Use the Demand Generation team to promote your event strategy through close collaboration, regular meetings, and a deep understanding of how our goals work together to produce relevant results
- 5+ years of proven successful event marketing and execution, with 3+ years of b2b SaaS marketing, mortgage/lending tech experience a huge plus
- 2+ years of marketing to C-Suite/VP level audiences
- Demonstrated ability to own event strategies with little to no oversight, passionate using data to drive strategy
- Experience in vendor negotiation, sponsorship contracts and fulfillment, and expo strategies
- Passion for creative, out-of-the-box event strategies, with examples of previous risks taken that led to positive results
- In-depth knowledge of managing speaker preparation with executive and senior leaders
- Excellent communicator
- Passionate about staying ahead of the curve in event technology and engagement tacticsResilient and collected under pressure, able to easily adapt to challenges in real-time