Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
The Company you’ll Join:
At Truv, our mission is to make verifications easy for everyone. It’s crazy that it can take 5 to 7 days to verify someone’s employment or income. Alternatives are even worse, an API call should not cost $40.
We'll save billions of dollars for companies and billions of hours for people who're still filling out forms and uploading paystubs.
Imagine applying for a loan or verifying your job history with a click of a button. That's what Truv aims to achieve.
The Team You’ll Work With:
We're a small but mighty team of engineers, product managers, and business folks who built and launched products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid. We're well funded by US-based top VC funds.
We like to nerd out about using the cutting-edge tech and building frictionless user experiences. We love crafting great products and see our users delighted by what we build.
We're a remote first company with no plans to start an office anytime soon. We don't really care where you are, but we care a lot about who you are. If you like solving customer pain points, helping your team members excel at what they do, being part of a community, and care about quality, you'll fit in.
What You’ll Do
- Identify target personas, ICP, competitive analysis, drive external communication and help shape the voice of the product
- Drive and inform market opportunity analysis, product positioning, narrative, creative across all mortgage products
- Determine positioning, drive 1-pagers, decks and other marketing assets and drive alignment across all stakeholders
- Work in lockstep with product team to identify critical user journeys, white papers, product blogs and launch new products successfully
- Work with clients to identify pain-points, value, benefits, and drive Case Study
- Build sales enablement modules in collaboration with Product team and work cross functionally to enable sales team on all mortgage products, personas, workflows and accelerate growth
- Identify key opportunities to drive pipeline and opportunity across all mortgage products
- Identify and develop key marketing operations and processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role
- 2+ years of experience positioning and launching technical products
- Experience positioning business-to-business (B2B2C) enterprise mortgage products and services
- Experience creating product marketing content for enterprise software
- Deep understanding or passion in the mortgage and lending spaces
- Experience working closely with designer and web developer to launch new product pages and improve website
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities and under tight timeframe
- Bachelors or equivalent degree
Benefits we offer:
- Fully-remote team
- Team events
- Equity options
- Flexible Time Off
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental & vision
Interested? Message Darshana(Head of Product) on LinkedIn