Head of Marketing
Marketing & Communications
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023
Historically, consumer financial data has been difficult to access due to data silos. Truv’s platform solves this problem by providing financial organizations access to every open finance data source available (payroll, banks, insurance).
The financial system is largely controlled by credit scores, which create financial inequality by being an inaccurate determination of someone’s ability to repay a loan. Lenders attempt to combat this by collecting income and employment data to augment a traditional credit score. This is a massive market across employment & income verification (according to Morgan Stanley research, the U.S. alone represents an $11B market/yr), loan applications and services and identity management with adjacent companies representing over $100B in market cap value.
Truv is on the mission to put data back in the hands of consumers. We believe that open finance data is a direct path to financial freedom and equality. By enabling applicants to connect directly to their payroll account, Truv provides verified identity, income, and employment data points within 60 seconds.
Today Truv Integrates with 50+ payroll providers, has 9,200 direct integrations with employers (10X industry average), and is on track to serve a few million consumers for income and employment verification in 2023.
- Lead a data-driven, analytics-first marketing team focused on revenue outcomes. Set a data-centric marketing culture with focus on building high-quality ARR pipeline with our ICP at a reasonable CAC.
- Own ABM motion end-to-end from building awareness to referrals.
- Own a pipeline target collaborating with our Chief Revenue Officer and partner with sales team to accelerate revenue mid-funnel.
- Lead by hands-on example, effectively cultivating and empowering a team of marketing professionals who understand our mission, product positioning, differentiation and consistently operate at the utmost strategic level.
- Strategize and execute a fully baked end-to-end plan to achieve both our short and long-term growth strategy.
- Early-Stage SaaS Growth Marketer. 10+ years leading marketing teams at a high-growth VC-backed SaaS B2B startups from $5M to $50M+ ARR.
- Has direct experience building, leading a complete marketing team with full-funnel experience, and especially driving bottom-funnel results, including ABM, paid marketing, PR, customer, product, field, and content marketing.
- Data driven, action-oriented: Ignite growth by rolling up your sleeves as a skilled team lead. Bold, analytic, energetic, and excited to be responsible for Truv’s growth.
- Talent Magnet: Connected industry leader with a following. Knows how to build and sustain successful relationships within their own team as well as sales, customer success, and product teams. Has experience leading a team of 6 at minimum.
- Domain Experience: Selling to Mortgage, Lenders or Financial Institutions.