Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
Who is Truv and Why Join us?
Today, Truv is the safest and most reliable API platform to access payroll accounts. We enable income & amp; employment verification, direct deposit switching, and more.
In 5 years, we’ll unlock all siloed data in partnership with consumers to build a repository of all their financial data.
Tackling a legacy business of Equifax that generates over $2bn in revenue with 60% margin but has -7 NPS.
Funded with $30 mln by Kleiner Perkins, NYCA.
Leadership team from Apple, Carta, Venmo, MX, Okta.
Opportunity to be part of the “Foundational” team in a hyper-growth startup.
The problem we're solving:
Truv empowers financial firms to underwrite with confidence. We believe that discerning fact from fiction about an applicant’s employment and income shouldn’t be a process that takes days, dozens of phone calls, or hidden behind black boxes. Truv provides a frictionless and secure infrastructure that connects financial institutions and background screeners to 45+ payroll providers that house the data of 120M+ US workers. And consumers benefit from faster turnarounds and greater financial opportunities.
The community we’re creating:
We’re an experienced team of thinkers, innovators, and entrepreneurs solving some big problems. And we’re looking for bold leaders to join us. Our remote-first distributed team hails from Bay Area, Miami, Toronto and London. We believe in creating a community where everyone belongs and thrives, regardless of location. So, if you’re excited about using cutting-edge technology and working alongside colleagues who’ve built groundbreaking products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid—hop on.
The values you possess:
Our values are the specific behaviors and skills that we care most about. The more these values sound like you and the people you want to work with, the more likely you’ll thrive at Truv.
· Bias for action - move fast and get things done.
· Customer obsession – we start with making the customer happy and work backward.
· Good judgment – make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
· Focus on impact – solve important problems first.
· Transparent and direct – informed people make better decisions.
· Win as a team – we win and lose (rarely) as a team.
· Continuous improvement – all improvements matter because they compound exponentially.
What You’ll Do
- Use writing and content skills to create UI text that facilitates user navigation, as well on-boarding, error messages, landing page/email/SMS verbiage, instructional materials, and other components of the end-to-end user experience.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, legal and engineers; Influence and adapt to stakeholders and their feedback.
- Cohesive product UI and consistent across all Truv's products and assets.
- 5 years of UX editing experience in a company or an agency setting
- 2 years of experience working in a complex, cross-functional technology organization
- Experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets or product suites and accessibility best practices.
- Knowledge of online technology and related products, including web, mobile UI and tools
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices and how to use data to provide informed user insights
See more open positions at Truv
Something looks off?