Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2022
The problem we're solving:
Truv empowers financial firms to underwrite with confidence. We believe that discerning fact from fiction about an applicant’s employment and income shouldn’t be a process that takes days, dozens of phone calls, or hidden behind black boxes. Truv provides a frictionless and secure infrastructure that connects financial institutions and background screeners to 45+ payroll providers that house the data of 120M+ US workers. And consumers benefit from faster turnarounds and greater financial opportunities.
The community we’re creating:
We’re an experienced team of thinkers, innovators, and entrepreneurs solving some big problems. And we’re looking for bold leaders to join us. Our remote-first distributed team hails from Bay Area, Miami, Toronto and London. We believe in creating a community where everyone belongs and thrives, regardless of location. So, if you’re excited about using cutting-edge technology and working alongside colleagues who’ve built groundbreaking products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid—hop on.
The values you possess:
Our values are the specific behaviors and skills that we care most about. The more these values sound like you and the people you want to work with, the more likely you’ll thrive at Truv.
· Bias for action - move fast and get things done.
· Customer obsession – we start with making the customer happy and work backward.
· Good judgment – make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
· Focus on impact – solve important problems first.
· Transparent and direct – informed people make better decisions.
· Win as a team – we win and lose (rarely) as a team.
· Continuous improvement – all improvements matter because they compound exponentially.
What you’ll do
- Facilitate discovery calls with prospective customers to understand the business need, requirements, processes, and systems
- Acquiring new accounts in accordance with sales strategy
- Manage existing customers’ expectations and build long-term relationships while delivering short-term results
- Ensuring customer success on an ongoing basis through meetings and involvement of the appropriate departments
- Understand and articulate scalable, repeatable use cases within the applicable industry
- Develop and execute sales tactics to create new revenue across your book of business
- Close deals quickly and effectively
What would set you up for success
- 7+ years successful track record in business development, partnerships, or sales in an Enterprise capacity
- Experience selling into the employment/payroll verification space, particularly to financial services and background verification organizations
- Has a real passion for mobile, location, data and how all three can improve user experience and consumer technology
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, negotiation and closing complex deals.
- Solution selling mindset; develop a plan and solution and navigate complexities of our customers to drive revenue
- Well-established presence in the local and regional markets with a relevant network and comfortable in hunting for qualified prospective customers in the region
- Proven quota carrying software or technology sales, account management experience and strong preference towards new technology, cloud, enterprise solutions
- Performer, consistent over achievement of sales goals
- Entrepreneurial, comfortable to work in start-ups, small, and emerging organizations, understand how to build and grow a successful business
- Innovator, ability to think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work
Benefits we offer
- Fully-remote company.
- Equity options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- 100% of medical, dental & vision benefits covered.