Account Executive (Mid-Market)
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
TrueAccord, a wholly owned subsidiary of TrueML, is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
TrueAccord delivers industry leading Collection & Recovery performance for our clients. We operate in a unique environment at the intersection of technology and consumer financial services. TrueAccord's patented Heartbeat algorithm learns buying behaviors, tailoring communication to customers so they get the right message at the right time via the right platform. This improves customer experience and increases repayment rates.
As a Sales Representative, you're responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospecting to close. You're driven to win and will have the opportunity to earn incredible money when you hit your quota.
You have excellent interpersonal skills, but you don't rely exclusively on personality to close deals. You're process-driven, and you go into every meeting with a desire to understand the customer's needs and determine whether or not there's an alignment between them and TrueAccord.
You know your job is to get an answer - yes or no. You can't live with a long, drawn-out "maybe." You're quick to disqualify bad-fit opportunities because you know that frees you up to find and work on deals you will win
Additional notable expectations:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales, revenue, and productivity targets
- Quickly progress opportunities by demonstrating mastery of TrueAccord products and conducting highly effective discovery and sales meetings
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and product demonstrations with prospects and customers
- Expertise in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote and onsite sales processes
- Unearth new sales opportunities through cold calling
- Demonstrate value to key stakeholders within the prospect companies during fast-moving, potentially complex sales cycles
- Maintain impeccable Salesforce.com hygiene
- Learn the TrueAccord way, and deliver results by adhering to our proven sales process and standards
Successful candidates will typically have:
- 2 to 3 years of relevant sales experience, with proven success selling SaaS into large and complex organizations.
- Consistent track record of achieving 100%+ of quota (mid-market)
- Ability to penetrate target account’s senior leadership, gain their trust, and develop lasting business relationships with Director / VP and C-level decision-makers
- Experience with navigating large organizations to successfully sell complex deals
- Exceptional communication skills - ability to credibly communicate and influence at all levels of the organization from operations to engineering to C-level executives
- Ability to occasionally travel, sometimes with little notice
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
- Everything you need to work remotely
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k through Charles Schwab with employer contribution matches
- Flexible Spending Account & Limited FSA
- Short + long term disability, company paid life insurance
- Family-friendly maternity and paternity leave
- Employee assistance program (EAP) via Claremont. Get free short-term counseling for mental health, free + discounted legal consultations, free financial consultations, access to work/life consultants, and more!
- Wellness Coach for you and 5 family members. Wellness Coach gives all TrueML employees access to 3000+ on-demand sessions about meditations, fitness, nutrition, and more!
- PerkSpot discount program. PerkSpot offers exclusive discounts to 900+ merchants nationwide, and has exclusive discounts up to 60% on hotels worldwide.
- Paid time off to do volunteer work in your community.
We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueML and TrueAccord are equal opportunity employers. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.