Demand Generation Manager
Working at Thoropass
At Thoropass, we are on a mission to transform an industry that’s never been known for innovation, but we aren’t letting that stop us. We love collaborating to come up with new ways to solve problems that would stump other teams, and we have created a workplace where the best idea wins, and we bring out the best in each other.
Our team is full of entrepreneurial people with a bias toward action, an insatiable intellectual curiosity, and a desire to learn and grow personally and professionally. By bringing remarkably talented people together, we have the opportunity to create something truly amazing for our customers and our team.
What We Do
Thoropass combines simple software with expert guidance to help SaaS companies manage security compliance, security audits, and enterprise procurement security diligence. Thoropass helps companies adopt stage-appropriate compliance practices that enterprises can trust and reduce the time and costs of security audits by 50% or more.
We are a rapidly expanding team based in New York. We were founded in May 2019 and raised our Series C funding in November 2022. Our top investors include J.P. Morgan, PayPal Ventures, Fin Capital, Centana, and Bain Capital. We're growing customers and revenue dramatically, and we’re poised for continued break-out growth in 2024 and beyond.
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic and data-driven Demand Generation Manager to join the Growth team. The Growth team serves as a dot-connecter across sales, marketing and operation teams to identify, engage, and convert decision makers at our target mid-market and enterprise companies.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will blend strategy with execution, owning and implementing global, multi-channel demand generation programs and campaigns. This is a highly strategic role focused on driving results that contribute meaningfully to Thoropass’ pipeline goals.
- Deeply understand the Thoropass product, users and buyer’s journey and partner with the Head of Growth on strategy that is innovative and appropriate for Thoropass’ funnel and market
- Serve as the marketing operations lead within the growth team. Managing tools like: VWO, SEMRush, GA, GSC, Wordpress, and HubSpot
- Day to day management of our website, CRO experiments, and marketing automation platform
- Continuously analyze demand funnel and campaign performance data, derive insights, optimize programs, and clearly communicate results to key stakeholders.
- Build strategy and manage vendor relationships for Thoropass’ Search Engine Optimization program.
- Project manage SME-led articles and content.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies in the compliance ecosystem.
- Leverage market research to identify new demand generation opportunities and innovative approaches.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in demand generation, preferably within the technology industry, with a focus on B2B.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful demand generation campaigns, resulting in measurable lead generation and revenue growth.
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and analytics tools. Experience with platforms such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and conversion rate optimization tools is required.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Preference for Greater NYC candidates
- Competitive base salary of $110k - $140k, plus a performance based bonus.
- Compensation is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Exceptional benefits package
- Early equity in a fast-growing company
- Hybrid work model (Based on location)
- Unlimited PTO
- Home office equipment
- Monthly wellness and home Wi-Fi stipend
Thoropass provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Even if you feel you don’t meet every requirement, consider applying! Thoropass acknowledges the research which shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs when they don’t meet all of the stated qualifications. However, we’re looking for authentic innovators to blaze new trails and you just may be the right person for this or another role.