Marketing Manager, Partnerships
Partner Marketing Manager - Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
Working at Thoropass
At Thoropass, we are on a mission to transform an industry that’s never been known for innovation, but we aren’t letting that stop us. We love collaborating to come up with new ways to solve problems that would stump other teams, and we have created a workplace where the best idea wins, and we bring out the best in each other.
Our team is full of entrepreneurial people with a bias toward action, an insatiable intellectual curiosity, and a desire to learn and grow personally and professionally. By bringing remarkably talented people together, we have the opportunity to create something truly amazing for our customers and our team.
What We Do
Thoropass combines simple software with expert guidance to help SaaS companies manage security compliance, security audits, and enterprise procurement security diligence. Thoropass helps companies adopt stage-appropriate compliance practices that enterprises can trust and reduce the time and costs of security audits by 50% or more.
We are a rapidly expanding team based in New York. We were founded in May 2019 and raised our Series C funding in November 2022. Our top investors include J.P. Morgan, PayPal Ventures, Fin Capital, Centana, and Bain Capital. We're growing customers and revenue dramatically, and we’re poised for continued break-out growth in 2024 and beyond.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Partner Marketing Manager to focus primarily on the Managed Service Provider (MSP) channel. The ideal candidate should have 5-7 years of relevant experience and a deep understanding of the MSP landscape. They will work closely with our partner strategy team across partner recruitment, expansion, joint marketing, co-selling, etc. This role will be instrumental in driving growth through effective collaboration across all of our partner channels.
If you are a results-driven marketer with a passion for partner marketing and the managed service provider channel, we would love to hear from you. Join us in our mission to make the digital world more secure and compliant.
- Marketing Strategy and Execution:
- Create and execute marketing plans, campaigns, and activities tailored to engage MSPs and grow the Thoropass partner network.
- Work closely with the partner enablement team to develop co-marketing programs to generate demand and accelerate sales.
- Develop a roadmap of MSP focused events to build community within the MSP channel
- Manage partner marketing budgets effectively.
- Content Development:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling partner-specific content.
- Produce case studies, whitepapers, webinars, and other materials that resonate with MSPs.
- Ensure partners have access to necessary resources and tools to effectively market our solutions.
- Metrics and Reporting:
- Establish KPIs for partner marketing activities and track performance against them.
- Provide regular reports on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to stakeholders.
- Market Research:
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitors' activities.
- Analyze the MSP market to identify growth opportunities and challenges.
- 5-7 years of experience in partner marketing, preferably in the B2B SaaS industry.
- Strong background in managing and nurturing relationships with Managed Service Providers.
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful partner marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to derive insights from data.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience in the security compliance market is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Preference for Greater NYC candidates
- Partner-sourced pipeline and revenue growth.
- Partner engagement and satisfaction.
- Effectiveness of marketing campaigns in the MSP channel.
- Timely execution of joint marketing initiatives.
- Accuracy of market research and competitor analysis.
- Competitive base salary of $140,000 - $180,000, plus a performance based bonus
- Exceptional benefits package
- Early equity in a fast-growing company
- Hybrid work model (Based on location)
- Unlimited PTO
- Home office equipment
- Monthly wellness and home Wi-Fi stipend
Thoropass provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Even if you feel you don’t meet every requirement, consider applying! Thoropass acknowledges the research which shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs when they don’t meet all of the stated qualifications. However, we’re looking for authentic innovators to blaze new trails and you just may be the right person for this or another role.