AWS Alliance Manager
Working at Thoropass
At Thoropass, we are on a mission to transform an industry that’s never been known for innovation, but we aren’t letting that stop us. We love collaborating to come up with new ways to solve problems that would stump other teams, and we have created a workplace where the best idea wins, and we bring out the best in each other.
Our team is full of entrepreneurial people with a bias toward action, an insatiable intellectual curiosity, and a desire to learn and grow personally and professionally. By bringing remarkably talented people together, we have the opportunity to create something truly amazing for our customers and our team.
What We Do
Thoropass combines simple software with expert guidance to help SaaS companies manage security compliance, security audits, and enterprise procurement security diligence. Thoropass helps companies adopt stage-appropriate compliance practices that enterprises can trust and reduce the time and costs of security audits by 50% or more.
We are a rapidly expanding team based in New York. We were founded in May 2019 and raised our Series C funding in November 2022. Our top investors include J.P. Morgan, PayPal Ventures, Fin Capital, Centana, and Bain Capital. We're growing customers and revenue dramatically, and we’re poised for continued break-out growth in 2024 and beyond.
About the Job
As the AWS Alliance Lead at Thoropass, you will play a crucial role in managing the strategic partnership with AWS and driving business growth through this partnership. Your primary responsibility will be to generate a strong pipeline of opportunities by working closely with AWS partnerships and go-to-market teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive alliance strategy to maximize the value of the partnership with AWS
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at AWS, ensuring alignment of goals and objectives
- Drive joint marketing and sales initiatives with AWS to increase brand awareness and generate business opportunities
- Provide guidance and support to the sales team to create relationships and growth loops with AWS field and partnerships teams
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify and qualify potential business opportunities with AWS
- Stay updated with the latest developments and trends within the AWS ecosystem
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and influence others to achieve common goals
- Demonstrated ability to navigate complex organizations and build trust at multiple levels
- Result-oriented mindset with a focus on driving tangible business outcomes
- Proven experience in managing strategic partnerships with AWS
- Strong understanding of the AWS ecosystem and its various services and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify and pursue business opportunities, resulting in revenue growth
- Experience working with Security ISV partnersExperience working with other Cloud Providers
- Competitive base salary of $130,000 - $150,000, plus a performance based bonus
- Exceptional benefits package
- Early equity in a fast-growing company
- Hybrid work model (Based on location)
- Unlimited PTO
- Home office equipment
- Monthly wellness and home Wi-Fi stipend
Thoropass provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Even if you feel you don’t meet every requirement, consider applying! Thoropass acknowledges the research which shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs when they don’t meet all of the stated qualifications. However, we’re looking for authentic innovators to blaze new trails and you just may be the right person for this or another role.