Director of Product Management
Smartrr is the leading next generation subscription app built to maximize LTV for Shopify brands. Built with the end customer in mind, Smartrr increases brand engagement and LTV with a variety of out of the box subscription models, a beautifully branded subscriber account experience, loyalty rewards, referrals, member-only benefits, advanced subscription analytics and more. We are looking for major ‘value add’ candidates that thrive in a high paced ‘scale-up’ environment and are willing to step up to the challenge and build something truly special in the ecommerce space with us!
We're looking for a Director of Product to build and lead our product team in their mission to build the best subscription platform in the Shopify ecosystem.
Lead by example, demonstrating strong commitment to Smartrr principles, inspiring the Product team and the company as a whole to reach new heights.
- Author a product strategy that clearly differentiates Smartrr in the Shopify and broader ecommerce ecosystem
- Conduct thorough market, competitor, client and prospective client research to build a roadmap that delivers the biggest impact
- Lead the UX and product design efforts to create the next generation of mission driven commerce
- Build strategic partnerships with other leaders across Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Operations
- Dive deep on quantitative and qualitative measures of product usage, user behavior and growth drivers to optimize Smartrr’s product offerings
- Design a data strategy that leverages our currently collected and yet to be collected data that benefits our clients and their customers
- Own and improve the Product development lifecycle, team structure, productivity and employee experience
- Deep e-commerce industry or direct to consumer space experience (experience with Shopify ecosystem preferred)
- Roles of increasing responsibility and scope in Product management and leadership
- An ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable plans and tactics
- Excellent project management skills and ability to coordinate multiple efforts simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, Psychology or equivalent work experience
- Competitive salary ($170K - $200K depending on seniority)
- Generous equity compensation package
- Medical, Vision and Dental health plans
- Commuter benefits
- Perks: Matched 401k, One Medical membership, team outings and more!
Something looks off?