Client Success Associate
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 5, 2023
Smartrr is the leading next generation subscription app built to maximize LTV for Shopify brands. Built with the end customer in mind, Smartrr increases brand engagement and LTV with a variety of out of the box subscription models, a beautifully branded subscriber account experience, loyalty rewards, referrals, member-only benefits, advanced subscription analytics and more. We are looking for major ‘value add’ candidates that thrive in a high paced ‘scale-up’ environment and are willing to step up to the challenge and build something truly special in the ecommerce space with us!
- Support the Client Success team in their mission to help brands drive further customer engagement, improve retention.
- Advocate for clients by communicating their needs/feedback to the engineering team
- Engage in proactive problem solving, conduct consultation calls with brands looking to build a more solid subscription revenue stream
- Provide our Engineering and Product team detailed client feedback to help inform our product roadmap and future feature offerings
- Meet and exceed success metrics and KPIs
- Conduct training sessions for clients' Customer Support teams
- Strong multitasker by being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Build strong relationships with clients to ensure long term loyalty to Smartrr
- Identify opportunities to persuade customers to upgrade to higher plans based on their specific needs
- 1+ year of experience in a client-facing role and experience working with a technical/SaaS product (experience in B2B or in ecommerce is a plus!)
- Polished and articulate communicator who leads by example, is team-oriented and self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a “get it done” attitude
- Works well with team members across different departments
- Provide customer resolutions swiftly
- High emotional intelligence
- Represent Smartrr with professionalism at industry events
- Competitive salary ($65K-$75K depending on seniority)
- Company stock options
- Medical, Vision and Dental health plans
- Commuter benefits
- Perks: Matched 401k, One Medical membership, team outings, and more!
See more open positions at Smartrr
Something looks off?