Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Come thrive at SigFig! We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer centric financial solutions. Whether it’s through our direct -to -consumer or business -to-consumer products, or through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
About the Team and Opportunity
SigFig Marketing team brings SigFig’s product offerings to its end customers – the clients of the financial institutions using SigFig’s highly acclaimed Digital solutions in Wealth Management and Financial Services. This team works on the entire sales and marketing funnel with financial institutions, aka partners, from a mission to gain their confidence in SigFig’s solutions, to servicing end clients of those institutions.
The Marketing team is key in attracting revenue and AUM, which drive SigFig’s success in helping the partners ensure top-notch service for their customers.
As a technology member of the team, you will be responsible for developing and designing attractive content, starting with dynamic emails leading to web and outreach content across various channels.
Why Work for Us
- As a reliable and trusted financial solutions provider with expanding reach to 1 in 3 households nationwide, we believe it takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions that serve customers at scale.
- We are 150+ employees strong and steadily building. Our world-class team, affectionately coined ‘SigFigians,’ is growing with an industry-savvy board and strategic executive team guiding us forward.
- We offer competitive benefits that include Flexible PTO, Wellness benefit, Mobile/Internet subsidy, Employee Recognition Programs, and more!
- We are a remote-first company! We have regional hubs nationwide, with presence in 4 Countries: United States, Canada, India, and Singapore.
- We believe that one size fits one and embrace a culture that honors and celebrates diversity of backgrounds, approaches and experiences.
- We are guided by our core values: Customer Delight, Make It Happen, Think Big, and We Over Me. Read more about our core values and how we live them every day on our website here.
Why We Value You
- You are a technologist, who is always looking for innovative solutions to business problems, making existing implementations and processes better, and introduces cutting-edge advances that keep us a leader in the space
- You have strong critical-thinking skills combined with a propensity toward innovation and risk
- You can understand, implement and iterate over technical designs for Web Development
- You have a strong and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a member, with a drive to lead individual and small initiatives; and are willing to work with team members and partners across various time-zones to accomplish goals effectively
- You undertake projects and tasks with an attention to detail coupled with a sense of urgency
- You are a high energy individual with excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- You are committed to continuous improvement; with ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seeking new and creative approaches
- You put the end client and thereby company, department and team success as your supreme objective, and therefore go the extra mile to meet challenging timelines
- You are self-motivated, resilient and assertive with a high willingness to learn
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of Web Development experience, preferably demonstrating experience with developing dynamic email templates and marketing content
- Expertise working with Node.js
- Experience with UI frameworks and libraries, such as React and Angular
- Work with designing tools, such as Figma
- Experienced in Unit testing, knowledge of basic automation a plus
- Understanding of modular designs, reusability and iterative development practices
- Understanding of build processes, can work with and set up Jenkins pipelines
Perks & Benefits
- Tax-friendly Compensation
- Liberal Leave Policy
- Medical cover for the family, including parents
- Quarterly Wellness Benefit
- WFH Allowance
- Mobile/Internet subsidy (for smooth WFH experience)
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See more open positions at SigFig
Something looks off?