Senior Product Manager
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Senior Product Manager
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Come thrive at SigFig! We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer centric financial solutions. Whether it’s through our direct -to -consumer or business -to-consumer products, or through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
About the Team and Opportunity:
Be a part of the team at the forefront of SigFig’s vision and success. SigFig’s Product Management group relentlessly seeks to discover and satisfy the true financial needs of the people we serve. We are a multidisciplinary team that spans algorithmic and consumer product management, data science, design, and marketing. Together, we develop and deliver the best investment platform that is robust enough to support some of the world’s largest banks and delivers incredibly human experiences and personalized financial guidance and advice. We are a team of high stamina leaders who want to tackle the toughest challenges and complex systems so that we can construct a more perfect truth for our customers. We revel in collaboration and engage in discourse, and in turn, we execute to build the best products possible.
As the Senior Product Manager for our Digital Wealth products, you will be the product leader responsible for prioritizing, defining and building features that enable SigFig to both improve the growth of existing Partners as well as ensure Financial Advisors and clients are optimally set up for financial success.
This role is inherently cross-functional — you will work closely with Engineering, Design, Data Science, User Research, Marketing, Legal/Compliance, and Sales Leads to set a product strategy and define and prioritize features. This role is the heartbeat and critical to the success of SigFig’s Digital Wealth Portfolio. You will be expected to set ambitious goals, be gritty, and be accountable to results. You’ll play the critical role of bridging the technical and business worlds to deliver product enhancements that delight our users and drive our business forward.
You will truly enjoy what you do, be flexible and communicative, empathetic and curious and hungry to learn new things. This role will report to the Director of Product with extensive cross-functional interaction to drive strategies down to execution while keeping up the pace of SigFig. This is you!
Why Work for Us
- As a reliable and trusted financial solutions provider with expanding reach to 1 in 3 households nationwide, we believe it takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions that serve customers at scale.
- We are 150+ employees strong and steadily building. Our world-class team, affectionately coined ‘SigFigians,’ is growing with an industry-savvy board and strategic executive team guiding us forward.
- We offer competitive benefits that include Wellness benefit, Mobile/Internet subsidy, Employee Recognition Programs, and more!
- We are a remote-first company! We have regional hubs nationwide, with presence in 4 Countries: United States, Canada, India, and Singapore.
- We believe that one size fits one and embrace a culture that honors and celebrates diversity of backgrounds, approaches and experiences.
- We are guided by our core values: Customer Delight, Make It Happen, Think Big, and We Over Me. Read more about our core values and how we live them every day on our website here.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Innovate: Create and evangelize a product roadmap for SigFig’s Digital Advice and Digital Advice Pro products
- Strategize: Prioritize and drive backlogs for launch with your engineering teams
- Collaborate: Work cross-functionally with stakeholders and partners across a variety of functions to translate a customer need into a product or product enhancement
- Accountable: Own instrumentation and data for your product to drive deep understanding of key metrics to inform innovation and product plans. Experiment constantly to drive customer learnings and customer impact.
- Partner: Be able to work closely with engineering to own and dive deep into backlogs, definition of done and technical details. Be able to lead in a fast-paced agile environment.
Why We Value You
- You have strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- You have the professional self-esteem and confidence to “push back” on executives when necessary
- You undertake initiatives and features with an attention to detail coupled with a sense of urgency
- You have strong critical-thinking skills combined with a propensity toward innovation and risk taking
- You are a super high energy individual with excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You are self-motivated, resilient and assertive with a high willingness to learn
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 5-10+ years of experience in a product-focused role
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal
- Extensive experience conducting both qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience managing complex product development cycles and highly technical solutions
- Extensive experience collaborating cross-functionally with design, engineering, sales, marketing and/or operations
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Passion and empathy for your users! You do right by them, always
- Experience with FinTech or wealth management tools is a plus, as is previous start-up experience and an educational background in UX
Perks and Benefits
- Tax-friendly Compensation
- Liberal Leave Policy
- Medical cover for the family, including parents
- Quarterly Wellness Benefit
- WFH AllowanceMobile/Internet subsidy (for smooth WFH experience)
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See more open positions at SigFig
Something looks off?