Executive Assistant to the CEO
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Scratch is looking for an enthusiastic, organized and analytical Executive Assistant to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work closely with our CEO and ensure he is set up for success each day. You’ll anticipate the needs of our CEO, helping him to stay focused and proactively manage his schedule, workflow and priorities. You’ll possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. From keeping our leadership team organized to interacting with key stakeholders, the support you will provide will be critical to our company’s continued growth and success.
In this role, you will:
- Manage our CEO’s calendar, and plan and schedule his meetings and appointments
- Anticipate and maintain our CEO’s workflow and proactively manage his day to day activities and priorities
- Partner with our CEO and the Chief of Staff to drive leadership operations within Scratch, including drafting agendas for leadership meetings, taking notes and managing follow ups (communication, action items, and execution)
- Correspond and coordinate with internal and external parties (including customers, investors and other key stakeholders), including drafting emails and other written correspondence on our CEO’s behalf
- Book and manage travel arrangements and reservations for the CEO and other leadership team members
- Assist on the CEO’s special projects
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant (start-up experience is highly desirable)
- Self-direction, take initiative and are proactive with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Awareness of maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude and excitement about being part of a mission-driven organization in a fast-moving and highly collaborative work environment
- Google Workspace experience
Scratch's mission is to build a repayment platform to change the way consumers experience debt. Most of us take on debt to help us get ahead, or in many cases, to not fall behind. But for most of us—despite its necessity—once we have debt, it doesn't play a healthy role in our lives. It can be hard to understand, difficult to manage, and unaccommodating to changes in our lives.
This is why we started Scratch. We wanted to reinvent the loan servicing industry, well—from scratch. We wanted to create a world where debt plays a healthier and less taxing role in more people's lives. By bringing world-class product and technical thinking to a multi-trillion industry that hasn't seen innovation in well over two decades, Scratch's platform empowers borrowers to have greater control, visibility and flexibility over their financial health, removing the traditional loan servicer from the equation altogether and bringing borrowers closer to their lenders.
Our team is rapidly growing and comes from diverse backgrounds including Dropbox, Pinterest, Prosper, Bloomberg and Ripple. Our office is based in San Francisco.
With a rapidly growing community of lenders and borrowers, we think it's time the world knows there's a better way to pay back their loans. We'd love for you to join in our mission and help play a role in changing the way we experience debt for the better!
Benefits we Provide:
Health insurance: We cover 99% of your healthcare premiums and 70% of your dependent’s premiums and offer competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
Learning and development stipend: We offer a $1,500 per year stipend for your personal career development!
Wellness benefit: We’re proud to provide employees a $100/month pre-tax credit towards any gym or fitness program.
Catered lunches and snacks: We have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens.
Cell phone reimbursement: We reimburse you $50 per month towards your cell phone bill.
Generous PTO (including your birthday!), sick leave, and parental leave
401k program: We offer a 401k program!
Additional benefits: We offer each employee the opportunity to enroll in pre-tax benefits, such as commuter benefits and an FSA account.