Senior Software Engineer - Front End
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, June 6, 2023
Who You Are:
You have 6+ years of software development experience under your belt and are looking for your next challenge in a hyper-growth, fast-paced, industry disrupting, SaaS company. You are excited to work with emerging technologies and modern tech stack with a collaborative engineering team, where you will have a direct impact in the delivery of first class software products. Your experience mentoring others, working with distributed systems, relational databases, and all things software development has prepared you to take your career to the next level.
Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading and apply today!
What You'll Do:
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in Vue.js framework, including Vue Router, Vuex, and Vue CLI
- Strong knowledge of front-end development tools, such as webpack, npm, and Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and asynchronous programming using Axios
- Understanding of modern web development practices, including responsive design
- Solid understanding of software development principles and methodologies, including Agile/Scrum
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to think critically and propose innovative solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a team environment
- Proficiency in testing frameworks like Jest, Cypress, or Vue Test Utils for unit and end-to-end testing
- Understanding of UX/UI design principles and ability to work closely with designers
What You Have:
- Proven track record of success in large enterprise SAAS Software, distributed systems, scalability, and continuous development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 6-9 years’ experience OR Master’s degree and 4-7 years’ experience
- Experience working with distributed systems, and inter-service communication protocols and APIs, e.g REST, NSQ, etc.
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL
Extra's You Bring:
- Deploying into a public cloud service (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience with containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and building scalable/redundant services
- Experience with service monitoring, metrics, alerting, log aggregation, and tracing
- Experience with functional/acceptance testing
Why Join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Remote environment
Who We Are:
Polly is transforming the mortgage industry with its modern, data-driven capital markets ecosystem. Banks, credit unions, and mortgage lenders nationwide trust Polly’s revolutionary Product and Pricing Engine (PPE), Loan Trading Exchange, and actionable data and analytics to automate and optimize the entire capital markets value chain, helping their secondary teams operate faster, smarter, and more profitably. Polly was founded in 2019 by a seasoned team of technology and mortgage experts and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
To learn more, follow Polly on LinkedIn or visit www.polly.io. Polly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, disability status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.