United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Who You Are
You have 5-7 years in DevOps or build/release engineering under your belt and are looking for your next challenge in a hyper-growth, fast-paced, industry disrupting, SaaS company. You will have an impact on the architecture and implementation of markets that are often called the engine of the US economy. You will work with both government backed and industry leading companies to create a digital pipeline that facilitates real time trading and pricing of loans. We value drive for excellence, independent thinking, teamwork and curiosity.
What You'll Do
- Manage deployments on AWS
- Mange a full CI/CD pipeline across microservices
- Create real time monitoring and alerting tools
- Maintain existing code and write code that is easily maintainable through documentation, good architecture and automated testing
- Actively own features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of surrounding systems.
- Drive a quality-first approach to software development and delivery.
- Define SLA/SLOs for your services, manage code deployments, fixes and software updates, and automate our operational processes as needed.
- Prioritize your work and have a sense of urgency to ship products in time to have the desired business impact
- Maintain a working knowledge of advances and trends in programming and technology
What You Have
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related technical field or relevant work experience
- 6-9 years of experience in DevOps or build/release engineering
- You have built and maintained a CI/CD pipeline and have considered all stages of the SDLC
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and building scalable/redundant servicesIn depth understanding of common CI tools and proficiency in at least one them
- Experience working with monitoring and alerting tools
- Experience with AWS or GCP
- Experience with Kubernetes
Traits You'll Bring
- Honesty, integrity, and accountability
- Team player with a positive attitude, effective at handling multiple competing priorities, and enthusiastic about building a quickly scaling vertical software business
- Adept at developing process-based solutioning in a dynamic environment
- Extremely detail-oriented, curious, and diligent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote environment
Who We Are:
Polly is a mortgage technology company creating a modern data driven capital markets ecosystem through our loan exchange and pricing engine. Our products deeply integrate with loan origination systems, financial market data providers and other partners throughout the loan sale life cycle; automating capital market functions and optimizing gain on sale execution.
Polly is backed by prominent Silicon Valley venture firms including Meritech, Khosla, NYCA, Fifth Wall and Base10.
Polly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, disability status, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.