Senior Product Manager
Oakland, CA, USA · United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who will help us to build a new Fintech system from the ground up with best-in-class tools. The ideal candidate will have experience with financial products. Specifically, experiences with lending and/or payments.
This role will challenge your understanding and interpretation of a variety of consumer and business lending and lease products (e.g. credit cards, personal installment loans, BNPL, auto lease, etc.). You will need to build flexible and scalable solutions for various lending instruments. You will work directly with the executive team and facilitate with internal communications up and down. You will be the subject matter expert in product functionality and help with onboarding clients. This is a unique opportunity to work on B2B and B2C relationships.
Join a team of experts and make a huge impact on the rapidly growing industry.
- Lead the product related efforts, represent the product team, and facilitate discussions among Engineering, Design, Legal, and Operations teams
- Craft product specs, collaborate with others to improve the specs, and make sure the deliverables match the specs.
- Be the voice of consumers, both internal (agents and back office) and external (borrowers).
- “Walk the floor” - join virtually our clients’ (lenders) operations and product teams and take part in daily activities to collect feedback and improve the product.
- Work closely with legal and compliance teams on loan management, servicing, and collections-related products to ensure new technology is built and launched in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Evaluate external vendors, manage relations, and negotiate prices.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Experience with lending or payments in fintech companies.
- Track record of successfully launching and growing products and services in regulated environments.
- Clear and compelling in written and verbal communication.
- Obsesses over getting the details right.
- Knowledge of SQL for product analysis. Previous engineering experience is a plus.
- Superior organizational and project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects to deliver results within short timelines.
- A passion for improving consumers financial health by surrounding them with flexible credit management solutions.
Work in the East Bay or remote!
Be part of the first professionals in a rapidly growing team.
Shape the overall product and culture.
Full benefits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter benefits, gym membership, and more.
Small & friendly work environment.