Sr Sales Engineer
Sales & Business Development
Oakland, CA, USA · United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
We’re looking for a Sr. Sales Engineer who will help us build our sales engineering team, design and assist our sales team to deliver our new FinTech system with best-in-class tools. Lead the technical sales effort at Peach by engaging with our customers, understanding their needs, and architecting a solution that will fit their needs.
- Assist sales teams in technical overviews of Peach solutions; architect and lead product demos presented to prospective clients.
- Work closely with Account Executives as a crucial partner to the sales team on deal strategy and tactics.
- Be the product expert within the sales team, understanding the features and functions of Peach products as well as the context of why this matters to lending customers.
- Listen to product and technical challenges presented by prospects and determine how Peach can address them.
- Communicate and listen to clients to understand their pain points and prescribe solutions.
- Be the leader among internal stakeholders to answer product and technical questions posed by prospects; coordinate with the Product team to develop solutions and close gaps in our current system (via Statement(s) of Work) to meet customer requirements.
- 5+ years of Sales Engineering, Sales Consulting, or Solution Engineering at a company selling to banks or fintech companies.
- Experience helping close large deals with long sales cycles and complex buying dynamics.
- Adept at demonstrating lending expertise and explaining complex enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex product constructs and articulate value to clients.
- Demonstrated ability to configure demo environments and deliver compelling sales pitches, working across multiple Account Executives.
- Participation in product development through collaboration with sales, product, and leadership teams.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment, juggle multiple responsibilities, and wear many hats.
- Direct experience with API-driven architecture and developing technical solutions through collaboration with clients.
- Previous success in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong internal working relationships with a tight-knit team.
Work in the East Bay or remote!
Be part of the first professionals in a rapidly growing team.
Shape the overall product and culture.
Full benefits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter benefits, gym membership, and more.
Small & friendly work environment.