Sales & Business Development
Oakland, CA, USA · United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2022
At Peach, our goal is to improve the lending experience for everyone. We are doing this by offering an all-in-one, post-origination lending software platform that allows lenders to innovate and adapt.
We are looking for an experienced, strategic sales leader to build partnerships with enterprise technology and ecosystem partners in the lending/banking space. This is an opportunity to join a small team of experts and make a huge impact on a rapidly growing industry with a best-in-class software solution.
You are an adept, consultative salesperson, capable of engaging in business and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You enjoy working on products that require deep product and technical understanding. You are comfortable with ambiguity, long sales cycles, and act with a high degree of self-awareness, empathy and integrity.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close with strategic enterprise integrated technology and ecosystem partners (LOS, card issuers, core banking, servicers).
- Educate partners on Peach’s differentiated capabilities and value in a way that identifies how Peach will enhance or accelerate the partner’s objectives.
- Co-develop with partners shared go-to-market plans that establish stages and outcomes to justify resources invested.
- Manage strategic partnerships through implementation and onboarding of mutual customers.
- Advocate for partners internally and help us refine our product roadmap and investments.
- Experience with and knowledge of lending, core banking/accounting, card issuing or payments systems.
- 7+ years of SaaS sales and/or partnerships experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to understand complex API-driven solutions.
- Ability to lead complex negotiations and sales processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly, both verbally and in writing.
- Full benefits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter benefit, gym membership, and more
- Collegial work environment
- fits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter benefit, gym membership, and more.