Lifecycle Marketing Manager, LATAM & NA
Lifecycle Marketing Manager, LATAM & North America
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to define and implement our customer engagement and retention strategy specific to the Americas region to deliver a material increase in Monthly Active Customers and revenue per customer. This role will be responsible for nurturing the unmanaged customer base in LATAM and NA through tailored lifecycle strategies that reflect the important local nuances in customer types, maturity and product availability which cannot be addressed through global programs.
In addition to driving region specific lifecycle strategies and programs, this role will also be accountable for nurturing high value leads to sales readiness working closely with regional marketing team, local sales and marketing operations.
You obsess about customer journeys and human behavior, working across a variety of touch points to help new and existing users engage and fall in love with Payoneer. You have a keen appreciation for data and analytics, you rigorously measure campaign performance, and continually look for ways to improve effectiveness.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced customer marketing professional to shape Payoneer’s lifecycle marketing strategy for the Americas region.
What you’ll do:
- Customer Journey Mapping - analyzing critical customer touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities through timely and relevant communications.
- Driving region specific customer revenue including product usage by cohort, retention rates and average revenue per customer.
- Leading the conception and execution of a region-specific lifecycle marketing strategies, in partnership with stakeholders in the region driving customer engagement and product adoption through highly local strategies that fall outside global programs.
- Designing and optimizing regional lead nurturing programs in collaboration with local marketing and sales teams to optimize the conversion of high-value prospects.
- Innovating and experimenting in close partnership with regional teams on how we connect with our customers at key points in their journey to drive meaningful growth.
- Developing and building agile CRM programs tailored to regional needs, business goals and GTM motions.
- Obsessing about local customer insights and tailoring messaging and distribution channels accordingly.
- Partnering with Marketing Operations and Data Science to develop and launch automated flows informed by behavioral data.
- Developing and implementing experimentation for all aspects of the customer lifecycle to test, learn and scale the most effective approach for growth.
- Owning and optimizing the end-to-end lead nurture and lifecycle marketing approach for [region] from planning to execution incl. impact forecasting, prioritization, implementation, success measurement and optimization.
- Ensuring a regular cadence of planning and performance share outs, insights & learnings with regional stakeholders as well as the wider LCM team to share best practices.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in managing lifecycle, cross-sell and up-sell programs.
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proven track record in delivering long-term customer engagement and lifetime profit growth.
- Strong background in customer conversion, retention and win-back strategies.
- Deep understanding of segmentation and customer lifecycle.
- Expert knowledge working with CRM platforms (eg. Salesforce, Hubspot, etc), marketing automation software (eg Marketo, Pardot, etc) and lifecycle communication platforms (eg Segment, Braze, etc).
- Strong data-driven mentality with the ability to interpret data and identify actionable insights to inform engagement strategies.
- Hands-on marketer with experience juggling multiple projects and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced cross-functional environment with a great attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with strong bias for action.
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions for commercial and operational performance.
Not required, but preferred:
- Good understanding of the payments industry and its current evolution across the world
- Small Business understanding and experience
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
Payoneer is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Payoneer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for employment with Payoneer and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please email RecruitmentUS@payoneer.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.