Compliance Data Analyst
Compliance Data Analyst, New York/Hybrid
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Compliance Data Analyst who is a team player that will perform Risk & Compliance analyses and investigations, draw conclusions based on data and user behavior and communicate clearly the findings. The Compliance Data Analyst will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and cooperate with other teams and departments to support the monitoring processes of the Compliance department.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in Compliance & Risk, data research, online payments or related eCommerce fields.
This role will be based in our New York, NY office on a hybrid reporting basis.
What you’ll do:
- Perform Risk qualitative investigations, reviews and analyses
- Draw conclusions based on research of multiple data sets and user behavior
- Conduct research and provide data-driven analytical/risk insights
- Communicate the review findings, take risk related decisions and act upon them
- Work closely with other teams, groups and departments to support the development of risk-related tools, processes and products to improve monitoring mechanisms
- Contribute to end to end data product planning to support the analytical needs of the customer
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience with qualitative analysis/investigations to identify trends and patterns
- Experience with data research of high scale data sets
- Proven critical thinking, problem-solving & self-learning skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in online risk or fraud prevention or e-commerce or online payments – an advantage
- SQL Proficiency – Must
- Working in various environments (MSSQL, AWS, Google BQ..) – advantage
- Experience in frontend development (Looker, Power BI, Tableau) – advantage
What we offer:
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) HSA and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness/Wellness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Volunteer activities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
Payoneer is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Payoneer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for employment with Payoneer and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please email RecruitmentUS@payoneer.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $80,000 - $110,000.