Demand Generation Manager, LATAM
Demand Generation Manager, LATAM
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager, for LATAM, who will play a critical role in raising brand awareness and pipeline acceleration for Payoneer’s Business across the region. You will be part of the LATAM Marketing team and work closely with the sales, acquisition, design, product mkt, and central functions on regional strategy to drive demand and lead pipeline.
You will be responsible for leading the strategy, creation, and execution of integrated campaigns.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Champion customer-centric, strategic, holistic, responsive, efficient, metric-driven, and business results-oriented marketing mindset to drive growth
You will be responsible for:
- Lead Demand Generation programs for profitable customer growth
- Develop strategies to acquire, qualify and nurture leads and progress opportunities.
- Generate pipeline growth and high-value, high-quality lead generation that results in MQLs through an omnichannel strategy including but not limited to digital advertising, ABM, social media, SEO, content marketing, partnerships, prospecting, offline marketing, and events.
- Own campaign execution end to end including creative and copy development, setup, nurture flows, tracking, optimization, and reporting on campaign effectiveness.
- Align closely with sales to develop an account-based marketing plan for key accounts, working to deploy custom multi-touch marketing plans
- Be the voice of the Latin-American customer and develop targeted strategies, customer insights driven messaging
- Forecast, measure, and analyze program results to generate new global best practices
You should come prepared with:
- 8+ years of hands-on marketing experience in the region, including:
- Digital marketing and performance marketing
- Demand Gen marketing/ management
- Managing external marketing agencies/ contractors
- Solid understanding of in-market channels and customer behaviors
- Experience in leading both strategy and execution of ROI-based marketing programs
- ABM strategies, tactics and tools desirable
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, eg SFDC, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot
- Customer obsessed and passionate targeting needs and driving lead conversion
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyse and report results
- Fluent in English, excellent skills both written and verbal in Spanish and Portuguese
- Experience working in a global organization across multiple time zones and functions
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
Payoneer is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Payoneer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for employment with Payoneer and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please email RecruitmentUS@payoneer.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.