Senior FP&A Analyst
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
The Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Senior Analyst will serve as a member of the global FP&A team, playing a key role in influencing the strategic direction of the business through a combination of insightful analysis and business partnering. In this role you will collaborate with all FP&A global team, accounting, data, HR, procurement, and other key functions in the organization to combine between business needs and financial goals.
What You’ll Do
- Consolidate company P&L view for actual results, annual planning and on-going forecasting.
- Own labor and HC analysis, modeling, and forecasting.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan tools and processes.
- Develop and manage long-range strategic planning models.
- Support the development of executive, Board of Directors, and investor presentations.
- Establish, track and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develop costs allocations models by geographies and business lines.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in corporate FP&A in a global public company
- Experience in HC and labor expenses analysis and planning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working closely with various members of management and operational teams across the organization and around the world
- A self-starter who is hands on and results-oriented, with a track record of managing and delivering successful initiatives
- Ability to translate complex business operating models into clear financial performance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or relevant degree, MBA strongly preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Power BI- advantage
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.