Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst, New York/Hybrid
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
We currently have an exciting and highly impactful opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Go to Market organization, owning the data and analytical needs for Payoneer’s global marketplace and payroll business. This role directly reports to the SVP of Global Marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have strong background in analytics, with proven experience in SQL, analyzing data and building dashboard solutions that provide our business leaders with the data and insights they need to help service our customers with excellence.
This role will be based in our New York, NY office on a hybrid reporting basis.
What you’ll do:
- Lead key analyses to support data driven decisions from discovery, gathering the data, conducting the analysis, and presenting the key insights to senior management (ROI, Profitability, Retention, Strategic Partnerships, new products, and capabilities)
- Partner closely with strategic business and data teams to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models, and make recommendations
- As the analytical focal point of the region, provide insights, recommendations and actions based on strategic objectives, forecast and performance metrics
- Work with the different business teams to enhance business understanding, key customer drivers, and track business growth
- Analyze different business activities and identify areas for strategic focus and development
- Work with other departments to integrate data from various sources and create analytical models
- Develop tracking tools, dashboards, and methodologies to improve business visibility and identify growth opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or Analytics related is preferred
- 3+ years proven business and technical experience in data analysis
- Strong Experience with of SQL
- Strong Experience working with Excel (pivot, v-lookup, charts)
- Advantage – Knowledge with Power BI platform (or similar analytics tools – Tableau, Qlik or Spotfire)
- Advantage – Experience with Google BigQuery
- Innate ability to design and create data visualizations that are intuitive, informative and deliver insight to the business
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex problems to business users and stakeholders
- Proactive and self-motivated that can work autonomously
What we offer:
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) HSA and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness/Wellness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Volunteer activities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $130,000 - $160,000