Senior Director of Product Management
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Lead the team in charge of product management , creating growth opportunities, and solving complex issues.
• Promote a culture of innovation and user-centered design, ensuring our products align
with the market and satisfy users.
• Create and execute a well-organized product roadmap that caters to the diverse needs of
our customer base, taking into account the complexities of product marketing, training,
and operational readiness.
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure everyone is on the same page
and communication is effective, overcoming various challenges.
• Maintain a transparent workflow to meet deadlines, manage resources efficiently, and
ensure the timely delivery of new features and updates.
• Work closely with the engineering team to guarantee the highest quality in product
development, adhering to the company's standards for excellence.
• Lead strategic planning, forecasting, and product lifecycle management, from generating
ideas to discontinuation.
• Implement data-driven decision-making processes to consistently improve our product
• Interact with customers, gather feedback, and integrate it into the product development
process to ensure our solutions surpass market expectations.
• Lead by example, guiding and motivating a high-performing product team to achieve and
exceed their objectives.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Proven experience as Senior Director Product Management or similar leadership roles, with proven track record of building and growing successful products – Must!
- Strong analytical skills and ability to lead product managers to take data driven decisions.
- B2B/B2B2C SaaS experience – Must!
- Experience with complicated funnels, growth methods and cracking challenging products – Must!
- Experience in executing product initiatives and driving experimentation in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in scaling products and leading them to significant growth
- Strong product methodologies understating and the ability to mentor
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Savvy learner, avid listener, articulate communicator, and presenter
Not a must but a great advantage:
Experience in the FinTech industry, along with experience in similar companies, is a significant advantage.
Who We Are
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.