Internal Audit Manager
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We are looking for a highly motivated Internal Audit Manager to join our Internal Audit Team. Reporting to the VP Internal Audit.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Lead the Internal Audit activities of the regulated entities in the APAC region, serve as a the regional focal point.
- Lead and conduct risk-based audits by analyzing and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of financial, operational, regulatory and compliance related controls
- Determine internal audit scope and develop detailed audit plans
- Share results with the business area’s leadership team; create reports to summarize observations and recommendations and communicate findings to management and relevant stakeholders
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor progress and remediation of audit findings
- Maintain open communication and build strong relationship with management and relevant stakeholders
- Implement audit work in accordance with audit department guidelines and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you have also:
- Minimum of five years of internal audit related experience in Banking/Financial services experience
- Experience in AML/CTF compliance audits and/other APAC regulatory compliance audit experience (Familiarity with MAS rules and regulations applicable to MPI license holder/Familiarity with CED rules and regulations applicable to MSO license holder) – a must
- BA degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Management.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in English
- Self-starter with strong organizational, planning, time management and problem-solving skills
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals including executive management
- Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office and Data Analytics tools.
Not a must but a great advantage:
- CPA and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Worked in one of the Big 4 firms
- IT / IS audit experience
- SQL query/data analytics knowledge and hands-on experience