IT SOX Controller
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We’re looking for a self-learner, proactive thinker, and a strong teammate who is hands-on as well as sees the big picture
What’s the job?
- Assist with the execution of SOX 404 program in accordance with COSO2013 framework and SOC certification process for Payoneer clients.
- Conduct ITGC and IT dependencies reviews.
- Design and build on going monitoring controls using analytics tools.
- Work closely with the SOX consultants and auditors.
- Build and maintain SOD and IPE testing program.
- Perform access rights reviews with different stakeholders across the organization.
- Maintain on-going communication with business line management to discuss the status of business changes as well as perform follow-up on previously identified control gaps.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- SOX experience of at least 4 years (ITGC and IT dependencies).
- Experience with data analysis tools
- Self-starter with strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals up to senior management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish relationships across the organization.
- Focuses on the customer by understanding the business from the customer’s perspective and by keeping in regular contact with customers to understand business priorities and issues.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Not a must but a great advantage
- CPA from Big 4 Accounting firm
- Experience with Alteryx
- Experience with banking/financial business industries
- Experience with big data environment
- Experience with information systems and SQL protocol
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.