Partnership Manager - India
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Payoneer is looking for a highly-talented Partnership Manager. The incumbent will be tasked to enable millions of SMBs and professional businesses in India to get paid globally with Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions. Your responsibilities will include increasing business adoption and market penetration. Working in a dynamic business environment you will be responsible for identifying and collaborating with the right potential partners for driving exponential growth & create ecosystem to support the SMB’s for ease of business.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity. Candidate should possess both a strong business development and account management background that enables him or her to drive engagement with partners & stakeholders. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to onboard & programmatically manage partnerships covering B2B marketplaces, financial advisories, ERP players & service providers and allied product & platform companies that offer SMB products to help Payoneer scale its business & market penetration. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against high a growth plan. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate. This role is based out of Delhi and requires some travel.
New Delhi, India
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Identify and research potential B2B partners across complementary industries and businesses to drive acquisition of customers at scale.
- Develop compelling value propositions and partnership structures tailored to specific partners.
- Build and grow a strong network of partners and affiliates with potential distribution channels.
- Drive engagement & adoption by partners to scale business growth.
- Build API based tools to scale the scope of partnership with key partners.
- Build an integrated eco-system to support SMB’s & Partners in India.
- Contribute strategic depth in driving new market development activities for India.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the local and global teams.
- Collaborate with partners to develop and implement joint marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration with sales and marketing teams to leverage partnerships for customer acquisition and retention
- Analyze and monitor partnership performance, identifying opportunities for optimization and growth.
- Utilize dedicated analytics to track and measure sales leads, conversions, and revenue generated through partnerships.
- Bring to light latent potential by being analytical and presenting business insights.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you also have:
- 5+ years of experience in building or managing a partner network especially in payments, B2B partnerships, ERPs, SMB led platforms
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding established goals.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communications.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
- High level of organization and focus to work in a greenfield market.
- Ability to see the bigger picture.
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Prior experience in the Payments, Ecommerce and Banking industry.
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools.