Customer Success Manager - Key Accounts, MEA
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Payoneer is looking for a Customer Success Manager, Key Accounts to join an extremely fast-growing global Fintech business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking and high energy environment.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Developing and executing strategic account plans to drive growth and maximize revenue from key accounts.
- Manage existing client relationships through a consultative approach as a business partner, responsible for retention, upsell & cross-sell
- Understand the intricacies of our services and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet our clients’ needs and translate these opportunities through upsells.
- Prepare and implement account development plans per key account to maximize engagement and opportunities with clients.
- Have the passion and drive to exceed strategic and financial targets.
- Collaborate with various teams (sales, marketing, partnerships, operations, product) and be the voice of the customer
- Share feedback and information on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product, and marketing information.
- Growing the company’s capability in financial services industry and develop the vision and plan to execute a go-to-market strategy, collaborating with the analytics, business development managers, sales and delivery teams for developing offerings and cross-selling to existing clients and prospects.
- Drive events, below the line activities and represent Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the marketing team.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you have also:
- Proficiency in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 6+ yearsof overall experience, with 4+ years in key account management, business development or other relevant experience.
- Ability to see the big picture, understand the key drivers of the business and how they relate to each other to drive profitable growth.
- Data oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
- Results driven, revenue focused and team player.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Flexibility to travel within the country and internationally as relevant.
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Ability to speak Turkish/French/Arabic would be an added advantage.
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry.
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools.
- A Master’s degree, preferably in business or communications.