A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We are looking for a regional Talent Acquisition manager for Asia Pacific excluding China to join an extremely fast-growing global Fintech business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high energy environment. This will be a 1-year fixed term contract.
As B2B Ops Solution Manger, You will
- Set the solution vision and strategy by understanding customer needs, operational needs to improve operational workflows and enhance user experience.
- Work closely with Program, Business, Operations, Compliance & Risk to translate business and operational needs to technical requirements, define requirements and ensure the end-to-end high-quality solution delivery.
- Collaborate closely with Product to ensure operational teams processes are factored into new product development plans and designs, and to integrate solutions to identify user experience issues in upcoming product roadmap.
- Be responsible for the design, implementation, and optimization of operational solutions for China B2B business, including but not limit to B2B KYC process, risk scoring mechanism, payment review process, transaction monitoring process and ticketing system etc.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-year professional experience in operational product or project management role. Preferably with experience in Fintech, Banking, Payment & credit-card industries.
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to execute complex projects in mid-size organizations, self-motivated, detail-oriented problem solver with ability to get things done.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- High proficiency in spoken and written in both English and Chinese.
- Strong know-how of China B2B export industry.