Senior Marketing Manager, Philippines
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager for our Southeast Asia market, with a primary focus in Philippines. The incumbent will be tasked to enable millions of SMBs and professional businesses in SEA to get paid globally with Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions. The person in this role will report to Marketing Director, APAC GTM based in Singapore
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Acquisition campaigns: Ideate and execute campaigns to drive self-serve signups across target SMB segments.
- Lead generation campaigns: Deliver quality and high volume of leads while working hand-in-hand with our friendly Sales teams to win opportunities among larger SMB target segments in SEA, with primary focus in Philippines
- Content Creation: Lead the ideation, briefing to execution processes with agencies and global content teams to accurately tell the story of Payoneer to our target customers – including proof-reading of localised eBook, whitepaper, website copy to blog post in English.
- Brand positioning: Deliver our brand in compelling and consistent manner to our target audience across core segments in SEA
- Online and offline events: Create and launch activation campaigns like webinars, hybrid events, networking dinners and roadshows in high-density SMB hubs, and research new events we can sponsor
- Social Media Management: Daily market research through social platforms, actively engaging with customers and prospects through Payoneer’s social properties as well as those of others
- Marketing Collateral: Working closely with Sales to create brochures, datasheets and presentations
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in Marketing or Business
- Self-starter that is comfortable working with unknowns
- 7+ years of experience in marketing with SEA regional marketing experience of around 3 years
- Experience in delivering integrated marketing campaigns across channels including website, email, social media and SEM
- Ability to track, measure and communicate program results, and seek to generate new best practices through experimental efforts
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for finding new ways to connect with the Payoneer communities
- Great at building and growing relationships with business partners, customers and colleagues (team player)
- High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as a Marketing Manager
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience in the Payments and e-commerce industry is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, data analytics & BI tools preferred
- Experience working in an international company