Senior Compliance Analyst
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
Payoneer is looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst, Japan to join our extremely fast-growing global Fintech business and strengthen our compliance team in Japan. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment with an ability to deal with multiple tasks at the same time.
There is an opportunity to expand coverage area from AML to general regulatory compliance.
- Review and investigate internal escalation of suspicious transactions cases and recommend whether suspicious transaction reports (STR) should be filed
- Prepare and file suspicious transaction reports (STR) to authority concerned in a timely manner
- Review escalated screening hits/alerts
- Perform quality assurance review to counterparties and third-parties onboarding/periodic review cases
- Support MLRO to ensure the compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Handle any AML/CFT related ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned in APAC region
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum 3 years’ AML/KYC/fraud investigation experience in financial institution.
- Good working knowledge of Japanese regulations such as the ‘Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds Act’, ‘Payment Service Act’ and ‘Forex Act’ (資金決済法、外為法、国調法、犯収法など)
- Native Japanese and business level in English is a must
- Experience in fintech, payments or financial industry is a plus
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.