A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
As a Developer Experience Engineer at Developer Experience team, you will empower Payoneer engineers to accelerate their development effort seamlessly, fostering a culture of innovation, with exceptional tools, support, and inspiring work environment. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a newly established team, where you can influence the direction, culture, and strategies that will drive developers' experience, productivity and innovation.
We’re looking for a team player service-oriented developer with DevOps mindset.
What’s the job?
- Play a vital role in building and maintaining systems that allow our R&D organization to iteratively develop, test, and deploy new features reliably, with high velocity, and fast development cycle.
- Implementing strategies and tools that enhance developer productivity, eliminate bottlenecks, and improve the overall developer experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and optimize internal developer platform, ensuring a seamless and efficient development environment.
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices, and incorporate them into the department's strategies.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- BSc degree in computer science, computer engineering, relevant technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5+ years’ developer experience with one or more of the following languages: Java, C#, Go
- Solid experience developing and working with pipelines automation and CI/CD systems.
- Experience with one of the major public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Proven scripting capabilities: PowerShell/Bash/Python
- Proficient with Docker and Kubernetes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a part of both large and small teams in a fast-paced environment.
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience as DevOps engineer
- Experience with infrastructure management tools such as Terraform
- Experience with Internal Developer Platform (IdP) tools like: Backstage
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands