Marketing Program Manager
Marketing Program Manager
Location: NYC / Hybrid
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to enable businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access the rising, global economy by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, serving small- and medium-sized business customers and partners in over 190 markets. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We are seeking a proactive, analytical, organized, and strategic doer with proven program and operational management experiences to help keep our global marketing organization and teams organized and on track. You will work closely with the Director of Strategic Planning and Programs to develop and execute against short- and long-term strategies and plans that grow Payoneer’s business, improve cross-border and cross-discipline collaboration, and foster operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
What you’ll do:
- · Strategic planning and budgeting. Lead our annual and quarterly global marketing planning and budget process management, ensuring a holistic view of marketing efforts to prioritize and re-allocate resources to support the business in the most efficient ways. Other planning and budgeting activities include, but are not limited to: maintaining a global marketing program calendar, budget reconciliation and tracking, and impact tracking.
- · Program management. End-to-end management of strategic global/ multi-national and multi-disciplinary programs, managing and liaising between multiple stakeholders to ensure successful delivery. Ad hoc support for global, inter-departmental programs and initiatives, including but not limited to: crisis management, vendor management, one-off programs and experiments
- · Knowledge management. Develop, implement and manage key platforms and processes to facilitate collaboration and knowledge sharing, including but not limited: Content/ knowledge repository, Marketing Calendar, training/ onboarding materials. Manage and deliver weekly and monthly Marketing Update to the broader organization detailing key milestones, successes and learnings.
- · Processes and ways of working. Drive cross-function alignment and collaboration within marketing and with different parts of the organization, including Legal, Sales, Customer Success, Partnership, Lifecycle management Product, Compliance, Operations, Finance, IT, etc. Document and evangelize policies, processes, and workflows to ensure compliance and efficient operations.
- · Reporting. Ensure the timely delivery of annual/quarterly planning sessions and framework, and MBRs/QBRs to ensure global alignment and readiness for sharing performance with the wider organization. Oversee deliverables related to post-meeting action items to ensure all follow-up items are addressed appropriately.
Who you are:
- · 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- · Superior project management, stakeholder management, organizational, and communications skills and experiences.
- · Experience in business process improvement and optimization, solving strategic and operational challenges.
- · Detail-oriented.
- · Analytical and pragmatic, who loves introducing order to chaos, and simplifying the complex.
- · Global acumen and experience working across borders, time zones and cultures.
- · Change agent. Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey objectives and guide teams to successful outcomes in written, presentation, numeric and spoken formats.
- · Thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel, handling several projects at a time, at various stages of progress, with competing priorities and large set of stakeholders.
- · Insights and data driven with the ability to link business results to strategy.
- Not a must but a great advantage:
- · Marketing organization/ agency experience
- · P&L management experience
- · Small Business understanding and experiences
- · Good understanding of the fintech/ payments/ SaaS industry
What we offer:
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness/Wellness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Volunteer activities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $100,000-$140,000