Cyber security GRC Expert
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Cyber Security Governance protects the security of an organization’s information systems and data by setting policies, monitoring compliance and following defined procedures to identify, assess and manage risks from external and internal threats.
What you'll spending your time on:
- Draft cyber security policies and procedures, taking account of an organization’s legal, regulatory, and operational requirements
- Monitor compliance with policies
- Identify cyber security risks to an organization’s information systems and data by the combination of vulnerabilities and threats
- Assess the impact and likelihood of identified cybersecurity risks
- When analyzing risks propose measures - including avoidance, mitigation, sharing, and acceptance
- Create and maintain a risk register
- Identify the requirement for policies and procedures and monitor their production and updates
- Approve policies and procedures
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of risk management standards and policies
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Proven hands-on experience of 5+ years in the cyber GRC domain - Must
- Previous experience in Cyber roles
- Experience and proven knowledge in Data privacy - Must
- Experience with one or more of the following cloud providers: AWS, Azure, or GCP - Must
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodology
- Strong knowledge of IT systems and security controls
- Hands-on, proven ability to deliver
- Autonomous worker, willing to take ownership and lead
- Strong collaboration & communication skills
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.