Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager, Trilingual English/Spanish/Portuguese
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Manager. You will be tasked with enabling SMBs and independent professional businesses in the region to pay and get paid globally with Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure, and low-cost solutions.
Your responsibilities will include working with our customers to co-build their growth strategy, increasing market penetration and Payoneer’ s product and services portfolio adoption. You will also be responsible for implementing innovative initiatives for longtail customers' growth within the leading online verticals in the world. You will be working in a very dynamic, challenging and multidisciplinary environment, very close to Product, Marketing and Operations teams to successfully build and implement our Growth strategy in the region.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy and entrepreneur environment. Candidate should possess Account Management experience, as well as outstanding analytical and communicational skills. Project management skills will be a must. Is this you?
You will be responsible for:
- Analyze behavior and find clusters in your portfolio to address specific initiatives.
- Engage with customers since onboarding to improve levels of activity and satisfaction within the assigned portfolio.
- Build a growth plan in sync with the global team to build a local agenda improving Payoneer Brand Awareness and increasing our market share in the region.
- Identify business opportunities, build the go to market plan, develop solutions that match customers’ needs and successfully implement the roadmap.
- Be proactive to enhance our product portfolio and offer for the region, working very close to Product and Marketing teams.
- Be analytical to better understand business performance and find the “rough diamonds” to develop. Ability to see the big picture, understand business key drivers and how they relate to each other to drive profitable growth.
- Be entrepreneurial to develop what is needed to bring the opportunities onboard.
- Build business success stories and case studies.
- Drive events, below the line activities and represent Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness
You should come prepared with:
- 5+ years of account management, business development or other relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or industrial engineering
- Fluent in English + Spanish + Portuguese.
- Expertise in developing business cases, financial analyses, and modeling, analyzing and forecasting economic and financial impacts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present a business case to key stakeholders
- Data oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills
- Record of accomplishment in meeting and exceeding business targets
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results
- High level of organization, focus, and ability to work under pressure
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!