Creative Services Manager
Creative Services Manager
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We have a bold ambition for our brand built on the belief that all SMBs around the world should be able to participate and flourish in the global digital economy. We are seeking a talented and experienced Creative Services Manager to join our dynamic Brand & Creative Studio team. As a Creative Services Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, coordination, and execution of creative projects across various mediums, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
Project & Process Management:
- Lead and motivate cross-functional teams, including designers, content writers, web developers, marketers, and the business, to drive successful project outcome
- Assign tasks, set priorities, and manage workloads to ensure timely project completion.
- Foster a collaborative and positive work environment, promoting effective communication and problem-solving.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope, establish timelines, allocate resources, and manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Coordinate with external vendors, agencies, and freelancers as needed to support creative initiatives across regions.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, including resource allocation, task sequencing, and dependency management.
- Coordinate project activities, ensuring all team members are aligned on goals and deadlines.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential roadblocks, and proactively address issues to keep projects on track.
- Conduct regular project status meetings, providing updates to stakeholders and managing expectations.
- Ensure all creative deliverables meet established quality standards, brand guidelines, and business requirements.
- Identify improvement areas and implementation of better ways of working
- Act as a key liaison between Brand and Creative Studio and other departments, facilitating collaboration and managing expectations.
Budget and Resource Management:
- Develop project budgets and closely monitor project expenses throughout the project lifecycle.
- Optimize resource allocation, balancing workload and skill sets to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and process improvements without compromising quality.
- Review resourcing requests, prioritization and resource delivery planning to deadlines.
- Monitor capacity and identify if additional/different skill sets are required.
- Manage resource projection based on forecast.
- Onboard and train new agencies and contractors/ freelancers on Studio processes and brand requirements.
- Manage global asset bank containing all creative assets, including digital, film, audio, social media, content, and train global marketers on how to leverage existing assets.
- Maintain and manage brand consistency through enforcement of brand principles, guidelines, and review/ approval processes
You will bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in Creative Services (brand or agency side).
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Proficiency in project management software and collaboration tools (e.g., Asana, Trello, Wrike, JIRA).
- Excellent organizational, vendor and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, capable of building relationships and resolving conflicts.
- Solid understanding of design principles and creative processes.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Global acumen and experience working across borders, time zones and cultures.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and change management situations.
- Passionate about understanding customer needs and their stories.
- Industry knowledge around trends, best practices, and technologies (e.g., use of generative AI in creative services).
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Good understanding of the payments industry and its current evolution across the world
- Small Business understanding and experience
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.