Business Development Executive
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
Payoneer is looking for a highly talented Business Development Executive to educate, onboard and drive early success with newly acquired customers. The incumbent will be tasked to enable millions of SMBs and professional businesses in Bangladesh to get paid globally with Payoneer’ s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions. Your responsibilities will include increasing business adoption and market penetration, qualifying high value leads. Working in a dynamic sales environment you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and recruiting Small and Mid-size clients on the Payoneer platform. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity. Candidate should possess both a business development and account management background that enables her/him to drive engagement with respective stakeholders. S/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
- Answer inbound/outbound inquiries from small businesses looking to integrate Payoneer solutions driven by organic traffic or through resellers.
- Educate customer on the functionality, benefits, and value of Payoneer products by becoming Payoneer Product Expert (PPE).
- Implement a consultative approach to fully understand the business’s needs.
- Identify and recommend additional products to help the business maximize Payoneer's value.
- Develop exceptional relationships with customers by building rapport and developing trust.
- Support customers through the onboarding process, including assistance with basic guided walkthrough of Payoneer’s platform.
- Manage multiple channels of communication in a high-volume environment.
- Collect and share voice of customer with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the sales channel for inputs and provide updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Draft various business
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 3-5 years of experience in, service and/or solution Sales (or Post Sales), Account Management experience, especially in payments, ecommerce or managing enterprise segment in IT, ERPs or Consulting.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals.
- Should be analytical & data oriented. Strong in data backed decision making.
- Proficiency in the use of email, with strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in leading complex negotiations of enterprise accounts.
- Ability to drive operational excellence through innovative initiatives.
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience managing Post Sales, Onboarding or Engagement experience for B2B customers.
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Familiarity with the B2B and Enterprise Customer Segment
- Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
- Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools
- Experience working in an international company