Ops Analytics Team Lead
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We are looking for an Analytics Team Lead to join a leading team of BI analysts.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Develop complex SQL queries and optimize them by using indexes, materialization and other performance tools such as: Sentry One.
- Design, build, test and deploy BI solutions by using front BI tools (such as Looker, Power BI, SSRS etc.).
- Use analytical skills, complex data and business judgment to address strategic and operational business questions.
- Collaborate with various teams in the organization (such as operational, business, legal etc.) to translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Build and maintain the semantic data layer in the BI tools.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 3 or more years’ Experience with people management – leading team of BI analysts or similar role is a big plus.
- Experience with writing complex and efficient SQL queries – A must!
- At least 2 years of experience with BI tools.
- Experience with building visualizations and reports.
- Demonstrated advanced analytical, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Open-minded, curious, and passionate learner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others in a service-oriented environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- Stakeholder management and prioritization skills.
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience with Looker – Big Advantage
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) – Big Advantage
- Experience with Google Cloud BigQuery – Big Advantage
- Experience with Power BI – Big Advantage
- Familiarity with the payments industry
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.