Senior Business Development Manager- Russian Speaking
Who We Are
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Founded in 2005, Payoneer is profitable and has a team based all around the world.
Payoneer is looking for a highly-talented Senior Business Development Manager, to be part of our European team based in London. The incumbent will be tasked to enable SMBs and professional businesses in Europe to get paid globally with Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions. Your responsibilities will include assessing and identifying the opportunities in the market and increasing business adoption and market penetration.
Job Summary: Working in a dynamic sales environment, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and recruiting SMB’s and professionals on the Payoneer platform. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multitasked, high energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity. Candidate should possess strong strategic selling ability, that enables them to drive engagement with respective stakeholders. They should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Impact market segment share by acquiring and onboarding new customers across all verticals.
· Maintain and exceed regional targets in areas of # of clients and GMV from our direct business.
· Drive below the line activities to augment customer acquisitions and represent Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the marketing team.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
· Draft various business reports
Have you accomplished these kinds of qualifications?
· 5+ years of business development and management experience, especially in payments, ecommerce or crowdsourcing freelancers.
· Experience working with SMB’s is essential.
· Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
· Proficiency in the use of email, with strong written and verbal communications skills- Fluent in Russian is required
· High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure
· Ability to see the bigger picture
· Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
The following would be considered a plus for candidates:
· Experience in Affiliates activity
· Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
· Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media
· Experience with data analytics & BI tools
What we offer: UK
- Private Medical Insurance
- Healthshield Cash Plans for everyday health expenses
- 6% Pension contribution
- Annual fitness and Work From Home Allowance
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Tech scheme and Cycle scheme
- Employee Gifts & Social events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Hybrid working