Finance Information Systems Specialist
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Take part in the Finance applications team`s mission to support the Finance department`s systems, tools and automate processes.
- Drive the team`s domain of APIs and Business process automation using tools such as Power automate.
- Design and execute data queries, create data sets, design reports and views.
- Collaborate with teams within Payoneer, with vendors, internal and external auditors.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems / Industrial engineering or equivalent experience
- 2 + years of experience with APIs
- 2 + years of experience with SQL
- 2 + years of experience with MS Power platform (In particular Power Automate and Power Apps)
- English – written and spoken
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Power BI data sets
- ETL, DWH and BI experience
- Finance / Accounting background
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.