A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
You will be acting as a Program Manager that will be responsible for driving key initiatives with a focus on clarity, simplification and continuous improvement to meet business goals.
The program manager will be responsible for the following:
- Drive, oversee and hold full accountability for cross-functional efforts in key initiatives, become a domain expert and a fully embedded stakeholder
- Develop engagement and alignment across all teams (product, operations, GTM, processes, compliance, risk, legal, projects)
- Be brave and challenge senior management to ensure that objectives are clear and outcomes are measurable
- Define and maintain the rhythm of business according to the necessary cadence
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
An ideal candidate will have strong strategic business thinking and ability to dive to execution aspects quickly, high level view and detailed oriented person.
S/he should have wide experience in program management and cross-functional complex projects and ready to be “hands-on” on all program aspects.
It is imperative that the program manager would be a “people person” to be able to professionally communicate with wide range of stakeholders and create strong collaboration in & out of the program department, as well as drive teams.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- At least 5 years’ experience and proven track record in management consulting or operating roles in the technology industry
- Business consultancy experience – Must
- Fluent English – Must
- Experience dealing with CXOs - Must
- Strong communication skills
- Independent, self-starter
- Multi-cultural experience
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and ability to deliver
***Role may require international travel
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Background in payment companies
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.