Inside Sales Associate, APAC
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Associate to join our growing APAC GTM Sales team. You will report directly to the Director of GTM Sales, APAC. The incumbent will be tasked to enable SMBs in APAC region to get paid globally with Payoneer’ fast, flexible, secure and cost competitive solutions. Your responsibilities will include increasing business adoption and market penetration.
Working in a dynamic sales environment you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and recruiting SMB clients on the Payoneer platform. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity. Candidate should have consultative sales experience in their previous roles. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Singapore or Manila, Philippines
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Support customers through the onboarding process, including assistance with basic guided walkthrough of payoneer's platform and efforts to understand the customer demand
- Create a sales pipeline of SMB customers in APAC, looking to use Payoneer payment solutions
- Focus on acquisition of B2B customers. Sell Payoneer’s functionality, benefits, and value proposition by becoming Payoneer Product Expert
- Implement a consultative sales approach to fully understand customer business’s needs and accordingly position Payoneer value proposition.
- Collaborate with Payoneer’s operations team to complete customer onboarding and enabling of new services
- Work on onboarding key deals negotiated by Senior business development managers, while managing your own pipeline
- Collect and share voice of customer feedback with key stakeholders internally.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role, you have:
- 2-4 years of prior experience doing consultative sales in a fintech, ecommerce organization
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals.
- Experience in leading complex negotiations with owners and key stakeholders in sales organizations.
- Comfortable in handling internal operation process with regards to onboarding a new client
- Proficiency in the use of email, with strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Have been a staunch advocate of your customers internally within the organization, in your previous roles
- Native in English, additional Asian language a plus