SRE Infrastructure Automation Engineer
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We’re looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our amazing Data department and to help us to take our data platform and data usage to the next level. Our technology stack is based on Google’s Cloud Platform and its different components.
Is this you?
What’s the job?
- Assumes responsibility for systems and architectural design and implementation of the Payoneer’s Production and related infrastructure.
- Contributes strategic and tactical design planning to support company needs.
- Manage personal capacity demands and escalate when necessary.
- Responsible over daily maintenance tasks and On-Call schedules
- Handling of ongoing tickets and work with Internal costumers (RND\Product\etc…)
- Automate the Provisioning and configuration of Windows/Linux environments
- As a core member of the team, you will participate in 'On-Call' duties on Payoneer's production systems, Working in non-conventional hours include weekends and holidays (from time to time)
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- At least 5-7 years’ experience as DevOps Engineer \ Cloud Infrastructure Engineer \ Cloud Platform engineer \ System Administrator in which 2 years from the above includes expertise automation tools.
- Experience in container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Ability to develop Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Experience with Configuration Managements tools like Chef, Ansible or Puppet.
- Proven Scripting capabilities: PowerShell/Bash/Python.
- Background in Windows and Linux administration in a large scale environments.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environments.
- Experience with monitoring, logging, and observability tools.
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement.
Not a must but a great advantage
- Web Application servers.
- Blade Servers, Virtualization & storage systems.
- WAF platforms.
- Cloud Infrastructure .
- Networking, firewalls & Load Balancers
- Monitoring and Backup experience.
- Ability to have a thorough understanding of related applications for troubleshooting and requirements.
- Problem solving skills in complex technical environments.
- Quick learner.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- High availability in emergency situations
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands