A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
*This is a temporary position
We’re looking for a true team player with great interpersonal skills, who brings strong technical skills and pays attention to detail. Is that you?
What’s the job?
- Maintaining bookkeeping records for Accounts Receivable and Payables, General Ledger entries of group companies in Israel and in Europe
- Perform account reconciliations, identify exceptions and act to resolve them.
- Process payments to vendors and employees
- Document execution of internal control over financial reporting
- Work closely with team controllers and assist in review of monthly and quarterly reporting packages.
The position will report to a Finance Controller and will join a team of Bookkeepers.
What should you bring in order to apply?
- Diploma in Bookkeeping type 2 or 3
- At least 1 year of experience as a Bookkeeper
- Solid written and spoken English
- Passion for teamwork and strong service orientation
- Desire to be accurate and to pay attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.