Ops and Services - Premium Payment Approval Officer
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Are you an energetic, motivated self-starter who can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment? Are you a passionate, committed professional with a keen sense of people, high intellectual curiosity, strong work ethic and accountability? Is this you?
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Act as POC (single point of contact) from ops team, support CSM (Customer Success Manager) in Payment Review, and other ops related flows for high-segment customers.
- Follow up the escalations from contact center, KYC team or other teams and continue to support the customer journey with Payoneer.
- Partnering with backend ops teams from different domains to resolve pending incidents, speed up resolution and reduce end-to-end incident age.
- Using professional operation knowledge and personal influence to engage with escalation contact points. Help key decision makers understand incident background and make most proper final decisions.
- Identify potential issues/opportunities from the daily work and escalate to manager for further follow-up.
- Assist and engage in additional projects/tasks assigned.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you have also:
- Strong customer-centric service mindset and skill.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Good and fast learning agility.
- Good English verbal and written skill.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to work out of Bangalore.
- Able to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Fintech knowledge will be a plus.
- Available to work on Saturdays.
- Customer centric – business-oriented mindset, willing to take ownership and empowerment in leading solutions, ability to think out of the box.
- Previous customer complaint/escalation handling experience is a strong plus.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years working experience in Ops Role.