Global Bank Transfer Representative
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Handle daily inquiries from internal and external customers regarding bank transfers related matters
- Handle returned and failed payments
- Investigate and identify the root cause to solve issues or re-direct to relevant internal parties/ banks
- Monitor the trend of customer inquiries
- Identify the defects of procedures/ tools and bring to management for constant improvements
- Follow up on current statuses and procedures, communicate progress, gaps, and issues of operational flows
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Proactive and creative team player
- Creative problem solver
- Fun and enthusiastic
- Logical thinker
- Think out of the box
- Goes an extra mile for customers.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in Customer Service with the ability to actively listen, understand customer needs and recommend solutions
- Detail orientated and ability to handle repetitive work
- Service oriented, collaborative, and proactive mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Additional APAC language knowledge (Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean)