A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
What you’ll be spending your time on as an Architect:
- Drive new technologies and frameworks extending the capacity and effectiveness of teams, as well as the capacity and scalability of the product – in both the server and on the client side
- Be involved in all key aspects of technology and methodology for development and testing
- Take an active role and lead key product enhancements – per product-management and stake holder’s requirements – selecting the right development solutions to address the requirements in terms of functionality, reliability, testability, and scalability
- Be involved in business needs and operational flows to come up with the right technology solutions
- Mentor and lead R&D teams in design reviews, coding standards, and architectural designs
Does this sound like you?
- At least 6 years software development experience, at least 2 years experience as architect in a WEB, SaaS environment
- Understand system engineering and architecture, and proven experience in scale, system redundancy solutions, and performance
- Experience in high-capacity and high-reliability products in multiple development languages and environments, multi-threading, and more
- Hands-on history with cloud providers AWS/GCP/Azure, Microservices, and event-based design and SAGA concepts
- Experience with message brokers like Kafka\RabbitMQ\SQS, also Docker and Kubernetes, Redis, SQL Server, and an ORM-like entity framework
- Broad knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Zero tolerance for error and data loss
- Experience delivering systems operated globally
- Strong attendance to business needs and converting them to working and effective products
- Ability to adapt to various technologies and research new concepts
- A true team player, able to hold and drive a vision on one hand and buy into it on the other hand
- Experience with SCRUM
- Proactive attitude and doing what it takes to get things done
- Connected, updated, and passionate about the latest and greatest technology!
Not a must, but a great advantage:
- Experience with big-data / no-SQL technologies
- Hands-on experience writing backend systems using .Net/Java or similar
- Financial services background
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.
- What I’ve written replaces: ‘Error tolerance and zero data loss concepts.’ Please confirm that this is correct.